LEMLEX Joinery is a small business that can realise any custom made kitchen, cabinetry, window, door and furniture project in the Ballarat and Beaufort area.
The story of Lemlex Joinery originates in Lembeek – Belgium where my grandfather established his Joinery business in 1946 which was continued by my father. The passion for working with wood was passed down which resulted in getting my Joinery qualification in 1998 and broadening my knowledge in the field by completing a Bachelor degree in wood technology in 2001 in Belgium.
In 2005 my wife and I decided to move to Lexton – Australia and in 2008 Lemlex Joinery was registered. Work started at a home based workshop but after purchasing Beaufort Joinery in 2011, both businesses were combined at 11 Willoby Street in Beaufort.
Lemlex is a small business that can realise any custom made kitchen, cabinetry, window, doors, gates and solid timber furniture project with an individualised customer approach. From the initial inquiry through to the installation you will be dealing with the same qualified person who is also the owner of the business.
Customer satisfaction and maintaining our great reputation is prioritised. By being flexible and listening to the customers’ needs and wishes we can guarantee that you get exactly what you had in mind. We are happy to design your kitchen, bathroom, funriture or other projects with not only aesthetics but also functionality and ergonomics in mind.
When it comes to potential clients, I am happy to visit you with samples, brochures and colour charts so I can see the situation and we can discuss your needs and ideas at your convenience. And yes, I show up on time to my appointments and I keep my promises!
So if you are looking for an obligation free quote for your next kitchen, bathroom, door, gate, window or solid timber furniture, do not hesitate to ring me, Johan, on 03 5349 2187 because we are dedicated to bringing you high quality woodwork and service at competitive and affordable prices.
5 Reasons You Will Be Glad You Chose LEMLEX Joinery…
- You won’t be let down when it comes to reliability, before and after sales support and personal manner.
- Our thoroughness in creating every project, small or large, will give you the peace of mind you deserve.
- We take pride in your finished products and are totally committed to delivering a finish that will exceed your expectations.
- Supplying you with 3D drawings for your visualisation and approval before we start manufacturing is reassuring.
- Only sourcing the best product and hardware allows us to create your project on time, to the highest standards and with lasting quality
LEMLEX Joinery services the Ararat, Ballarat, Daylesford, Creswick, Clunes, Maryborough, Talbot, Avoca, Waubra and Learmonth areas and occasionally travel to Melbourne.