Our Palermo dining table is available in three timber species and four different sizes:
- 2100×1050: 8 seater
- 2400×1050: 10 seater
- 2700×1100: comfortable 10 seater
- 3100×1100: 12 seater
All 8 to 10 seaters have 32-34mm thick tops while the 12 seater has 42-44mm thick top.
Plank widths can vary.
We use a two pack satin clear varnish.
This varnish has all these benefits compared to traditional oil or stain:
- Doesn’t dissolve when using detergent,
- It seals the timber rather than penetrating which means it doesn’t need resealing ever.
- The finish is stain free: lemon juice, red wine or beetroot juice won’t stain the timber
- The finish sets harder than traditional oil or waxes which makes it less prone to scratching and denting
The Lemlex difference:
Finger join glue line rather than simple butt joint.
Recessed metal L-shaped reinforcements.